Friday, February 12, 2010

Light Brown Hair With Blonde Highlights Pictures Looking For Pictures Of Caramel / Light Brown / Dark Blonde / Honey Highlights On Dark Brown Hair...?

Looking for pictures of caramel / light brown / dark blonde / honey highlights on dark brown hair...? - light brown hair with blonde highlights pictures

I am looking for pictures of girls with dark brown hair (and skin white) ... or with caramel, light brown or dark blond highlights honey (or a combination of both) to get an idea of what he looked at me .. receive .. if your hair is like the pictures would be great ... or pictures of models / stars of hair, which I have just described. Sorry for the long question. Thank you.

2 comments:

EventNew... said...

Wow this is soo funny, I also try the same thing. I am also stressed out. Beautyriot.com helped me in the past, perhaps it is this will help:)

chrisbel... said...

There are many pictures of hairstyles http://www.hairfinder.com
You'll probably find something.

Post a Comment