Sunday, February 7, 2010

Breasts Locker Room Embarrassing Naked Or Locker Room Moments?

Embarrassing naked or locker room moments? - breasts locker room

He was relaxed in a fitness center and held it for men, but it was and it was empty, so I walked in the front row of cabinets and I had moved out and my bathing suit, but I did go to the bathroom, and I think not, it was empty when I'm naked, and the third row of lockers, I noticed that there was a girl of 17-18 years to pass something to see in the upper half of his body and 13 in 2 months and I have about 3 inches in most of the erect penis, and she was a young blonde with perfect breasts and I looked and saw my penis for about 20 seconds and then laughed hysterically and pointed to my penis. Well, I hope there are worse things than that!

9 comments:

√ me out said...

Urs idk if it was still worse, but I'm still the cheerleading team andd have a shower after a workout, so he was) for my frends anyway me and some frends of mine (all women nudists and my brother and his frends wanted to take a bath, so that it comes into play, and each of her before we have new frends they were naked, and it was terrible

angel said...

David, if your question is about the size of the penis, not how you will grow and the time you're an adult not to be large as for other leave that girl's laugh was more surprised than anything Since U if the wrong area

Silencer said...

haha nice. Most people who want or are in position. Do not worry ... She looked before she was laughing ... and it makes it even more important? Have you seen? ... when I'm in my chest and started to laugh ... had both had a good time together, laughing ahahahaha.

[tHE OffiCAl] LEWiNSKYy. said...

damn i know you're embarrassed, but what do you say to apologize and only hope, because I think nobody in the locker room naked.lol not walk.

Mad Mike said...

I am sorry, do not hesitate, but I at least nice to see some **** and then only 12 years, almost 13 do not worry
not even hiting pubety does not matter, and what are the chances btw ur gonna see

Lee said...

LOL!
Sorry ... but .. that's hilarious.

.. It is a shame, were higher with a larger penis + drive
She probably woulda f * ck you there on the spot. = P

slsk said...

hahahahha

Zach said...

ha ha emerging
im sure that they laugh, because I was naked. and although it .... At least you saw some ****

Jason D said...

I admit it's pretty funny.

Well, I even remember in PE in school, I had just a game of rugby. Everyone was soaked with sweat and mud. We had just started going in the shower, naked, and looked really good this guy in my group BTW (I am bisexual) and my **** was very hard. He smiled and leaned over the growing unease and excitement that go hand in hand. That was before he was admitted openly bisexual myself so you can imagine how I felt, and this guy decided to ignore me and blocked me. I was very angry because it seemed exactly what I was perplexed. I doubt that my experience was as bad as you, if;)

Post a Comment