Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Best Midrange Av Receiver Which One Better Av Receiver For Playing Xbox 360?

Which one better av receiver for playing xbox 360? - best midrange av receiver

I av Yamaha RXV-640 receiver, I would buy again, because it HDMI inputs and new features such as Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master, 1080p high level, and others. I like Yamaha, Denon and Harman Kardon, the brand is the best mid-priced AV receiver? Most use it for Xbox 360, but use it to Blu-ray and DVD movies. I like to play RPG, strategy and action games.

Thereafter, the brand of the speakers and subwoofer for AV receiver is suitable again? I can not believe, JBL, B & W, Yamaha infinite. I use all Yamaha speakers and subwoofer on donations. Thanks for the help.

1 comment:

Luke said...

Yamahaa I think are the best speakers, but RELI depends on what brand you like.

Post a Comment