Friday, January 29, 2010

Porcelain Markings A With Two Arrows I Have Two Porcelain Figurines Numbered 3982 On Back. Originally Covered With Glass Globes On Velvet Cushion?

I have two porcelain figurines numbered 3982 on back. Originally covered with glass globes on velvet cushion? - porcelain markings a with two arrows

They look like Meissen, but they have other brands that I see. It was before the L940. Suitable pairs of men and women of about 12 "tall. I do not know what could be its value?

2 comments:

absolved lemon said...

When a woman sits holding a mask and pulling the beard of the man. it could be a genuine Meissen. but it was necessary for a report or an antiques dealer to give you more (confidence)

The Doctor said...

Ive got a couple like that the same number and everything, I beat them in Margate Bigo

Post a Comment