Thursday, January 14, 2010

Funny Waxing Signs Help Finding Autographed Picture Of Dylan Moran?

Help finding autographed picture of Dylan Moran? - funny waxing signs

I had much to do with eloquence, why I think it's so funny, but I'll go right to the point ...

I tried unsuccessfully for most of the year, a signed photo of Dylan Moran preserved. I exchanged emails with his agent and manager telling me that it is a very private person and not a few pictures in the office of his authorized representative to sign. His agent even told me he told me something, but I never!

I know I should send a stamped envelope for them. Should the cost of returning to British stamps? I have no idea how to handle this. And if you want to send a photo of the sign, I'm an original, and it seems in bad taste to send downloaded picture autograph.

eBay is great, but like I said, they are difficult to achieve, even on eBay. ........ and know the most famous seller of autographs do not even know who he is.

Can someone help me, the desire of my heart?

2 comments:

jaz said...

Awww Dylan Morran, including exactly how it seems that less effort

Sassy Tease-Sex With Sassy Radio said...

I would try searching eBay or other auction house can also be found on craigslist, looking for something different cities

Post a Comment