Monday, January 25, 2010

Brown Loafers What Can I Wear Them With What Brown Shoes To Wear With Blue Jeans And Blazer?

What brown shoes to wear with blue jeans and blazer? - brown loafers what can i wear them with

I read many sites that say if you choose, can brown shoes with jeans. However, you must ensure that the shoe is not very elegant, like the kind of clean look when you wear for formal occasions.

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/12341176.html

Is it too polite? I take everything he says is too smart for jeans Oxford? The thing is that I want to wear a jacket with jeans with brown shoes. The jacket is a kind of beige / brown, which is why I opted for brown shoes. I never knew that no more brown dress shoes should look like or have to look this kind of well that my shoe. This shoe is in the category Clothing, Shoes, when I bought it online.

My question is: If I receive a brown / beige jacket with blue jeans, the Brown Shoe i buy have to be casual in the category? I ask because I buy the people say: Do not dress shoes, jeans, or if you want, but you can use a tan / brown jacket to hear.

There Slipper Brown had the best idea?

3 comments:

Nurse Susan said...

The shoes shown here are really smart.
Try shoes, moccasins, boat shoes or any shoe that is not "cool" when new. [Oxford, before perhaps? ]
Generally ...
Black shoes go with black, gray, green, blue and purple.
Dark [coffee] to go with brown shoes, beige, red, orange and yellow.

PUNNY POETRESS said...

I think the shoes of the relationship could be a little elegant, not so, but because they are a bit too bright for your blazer / jeans combination (even though the shoes from Kenneth Cole and beautiful it is worth it if you have other uses in order to with them) the application. If you are a brown leather shoes, not the brilliant, I think, is correct and yes, the best thing / idea.

Sounds as if you yourself have "all" the ladies Come Around. And how do you think you are alone? If you are married, you would not pursue the matter ------- his wife and his team have chosen! (0) =

PS: Remember to wear a leather belt brown casual, not either is brilliant!

Cristian said...

http://www.luxury-jeans.com

Post a Comment