Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christian Advent Wreath For Catholics:Why Isn't There A Lent Wreath With Candles,like There Is With Advent?

For Catholics:Why isn't there a Lent wreath with candles,like there is with Advent? - christian advent wreath

I know that the Lenten season lasts 4 to 6 weeks, beginning on Ash Wednesday to Easter Sunday.But, why not something like a crown of Lent, with candles and lamps, as c 'is Advent? My parents and both celebrate, but we found a closer relationship with Advent, as we have to do with Lent, Advent wreaths and candles because we are after 4 weeks of the Advent season, in more more prayers, especially the lunch break, when the light of the candles , the Advent wreath.

I also have my own personal calendar, the Advent, I think helpful.I a greater sense of unity more than I am with Advent, Lent, because of the use of things like schedules advent wreaths and candles lighting the Advent wreath.

Otherwise, I think my basic Christian faith is very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment